We would like to thank all the attendees and especially…
The Dodder Gathering, 2017
Join us for a celebration of The River Dodder in The Hive, Herbert Park, with family fun events on Saturday April 1st from 2-4pm, and Sunday April 2nd from 10am-1pm.
All are welcome and you can just turn up on the day, no booking is required.
Events will include:
- Interactive Displays on life below and above the River
- Walks and Talks:
- Angling demonstrations
- Water Quality
- How to get involved with Dodder Action and other community groups to protect the river
- How to tackle invasive species
- Native frogs , lizards and being wise with exotic pets,
- Birdwatching on the River
- Coastal biodiversity where the Dodder meets the sea.
Invite your friends…
If you know anyone who might be interested, we’d really appreciate if you could share this post with them, and if you have any friends on Facebook who you think might be interested, you can invite them along to the event using this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1455822807811772/
Dodder Stakeholder Gathering, April 1st, 10am-1pm (Booking Required)
There is also an event for those directly involved in looking after The Dodder, and those who may be interested in getting more involved.
This takes place from 10am – 1pm on Saturday April 1st and you need to book a place if you want to attend.
To book this event please contact Emma Levey-Neilson in Dublin City Council on 01-2223389 or via email – email@example.com