Catchments Newsletter – sharing science and stories. Winter 2016.
|Create Date||14th November 2016|
- Citizen Science - mapping river obstacles, identifying flies, how tea bags can help you do some science, community catchment science from Antrim, and the Lough Derg Native Fish Biodiversity Project.
- Communities managing invasive species in Achill and Kilkenny,
- High Nature Value Farmland and 'Sustainable Intensification'
- The impact of nutrient reduction measures on Irish estuaries
- Biodiversity - the variety of life, saving native apple trees and bees, the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan, and detection of predators in the Avon Catchment (UK).
- Ecosystem Hydrology
- Climate Change Impacts
- National Federation of Group Water Schemes - Septic Tanks Systems Desludging pilot
- The 'Catchment Services' concept
|Catchments Newsletter - sharing science and stories. Winter 2016..pdf||Download|